Do you qualify?
Our professional staff will walk you through the necessary steps to obtain your Medical Marijuana Card.
QUALIFYING CONDITIONS FOR Medical Marijuana Card
- Crohn’s disease
- Hepatitis C
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- Human immunodefiency virus (HIV)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Symptoms of Chronic or Debilitating Diseases:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including epilepsy characteristic
- Severe and chronic pain
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those of multiple sclerosis
How to Get Your Medical Marijuana Card
- Have a qualifying medical condition
- Have medical records within the last 12 months. If you do not have medical records, please call us so that we can help to see if you qualify.
- For detailed information regarding medical records, please visit our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page. It’s the 2nd question down from the top of the page.
- Call us at (602) 500-8400 to make appointment.
- When you come in for your visit, you will see a physician who will review your medical records and certify you for the State of Arizona medical marijuana program. You will also have your photo taken and all pertinent documents will be upoaded to the State of Arizona on the same day of your visit and at No Extra Charge.
- Approximately 4 business days after your application is uploaded, you will receive an email from the State of Arizona verifying that your paperwork has been processed, your card printed and that it will be mailed to you.
- You will receive your MMJ (medical marijuana) card in the mail about 10 days after receiving the email from the State stating your paperwork was processed.
pricing: lowest price in town
About Dr. Green Certs
Dr. Green Certs Clinic understands how important is to deliver the best quality care and makes sure every patient receives the personal attention and gets all questions answered. We have opened our clinic to provide you a safe, legal, confidential, and comfortable experience.
- We work with only the most qualified and caring of doctors.
- We maintain your medical records in a digital format for the safest way to store and retrieve your records in the future.
- We alert you when your card is about to expire to prevent a delay in your medication cycle
- We have an in-house chiropractor for patients that need assistance with a recent medical record. Unlike most of our competitors, we don’t require you to go to two separate offices — we keep it all in one easy visit for you.
- We never hide fees or surprise you with undisclosed costs.
We believe that medical marijuana can serve as an excellent treatment option for qualifying patients. It is our utmost goal to assist you in legally obtaining your Arizona Medical Marijuana card.